Friday, October 26, 2012

Elvis

 
 
This is something I often think about. I try not to bring it up most of the time because most people do not understand it, or think I'm just plain crazy. But...

I truly believe there is a reason why Elvis Presley is a part of my life. I believe it was destiny for me to fall in love with him. He has already changed my life in so many ways and made me the person I am today. He's influenced every aspect of my life. Every decision I've made. He's inspired every single dream I have for myself, and the overall vision I have for my life.

I don't think it's random, I don't think it's by chance. I truly believe it was meant to be. I think Elvis is a big part of my journey and will ultimately lead me to my fate.

Just something that's been on my mind recently. My love for Elvis goes so much deeper than most people know. It is more than an admiration, it is a relationship. Again as crazy as that sounds it is truly how I feel. And I know Elvis will always be a part of my life. Guiding me and pushing me to keep going. He's always been there and I know he always will be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment