Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days of Halloween Challenge!

Found this on Tumblr, thought it would be fun. :)

Wish I knew about this sooner! So here is the first 13 days:

1. Favorite Halloween Movie
Double Double Toil and Trouble

2. Halloween costume this year
Wanda Woodward! (Traci Lords' character in Cry-Baby)

3. Favorite horror movie
Rosemary's Baby

4. Best Halloween/Fall themed food
Candy Apples! (I need one!)

5. Your first horror movie
Fright Night!

6. What type of monster do you want to be?
Vampire. fo sho.

7. Favorite Halloween character
Wednesday Addams

8. One of your paranormal experiences
Had a seance with my sister and my best friend once, we tried to contact Marilyn Monroe I don't know if we got anybody but we were freaked out. haha

9. Do you believe in witchcraft?
Yup.

10. Favorite Halloween attraction.
Fright Dome at Circus Circus

11. Favorite candy
Twizzlers!

12. How you act when watching a scary movie
excited, I love them!

13. Best pumpkin carving you’ve done
a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment