Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days of Halloween Challenge!

Day 15 - Halloween decoration tips.
Just have fun with it, I love going to Target and just grabbing a bunch of stuff, I love having the plastic jack-o-lanterns filled with candy and little spiders and skeletons and stuff. :)

Day 16 - What do you use to hold candy when you trick or treat?
I always used a plastic pumpkin (one with a "scary" face, not a smiling one.)

Day 17 - Your Halloween traditions.
Watch horror movies all month long, go to Rocky Horror, go to a haunted house/attraction, dress up, eat candy, get drunk. :)

Day 18 - Best Halloween pranks or dares.
I've never really done any...I'll have to think of some for the future!

Day 19 - Biggest fear.
During Halloween (and all year long) especially The Exorcist, just no. Can't even go there. Scariest movie of all time. No thank you.

Day 20 - Best TV show, Halloween episode?
All the Girls Next Door ones, I love how they go all out and I would kill to go to the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party!

Day 21 - Opinion on October weather?
It's perfect! Fall is my favorite season, especially in October. I wish the weather was like this all year long! (I wish it was Halloween all year long too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment