Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back To Vegas...

As of last night I AM officially going back to Vegas for Halloween! For two very important reasons.

1. To tour/register for school (I don't know if I mentioned that I was looking at another one, but found one that I think is much more suited to me and what I want to do.) And to look at apartments/cars.

2. To celebrate Troy and Kady's wedding! They are getting married this coming Monday, at Disneyland and it's a very small group of guests. I was invited but couldn't make it. :( BUT they are having their reception on Halloween!

I can't think of a better way to celebrate my favorite holiday, in my favorite city. I am so excited! But it hasn't really hit yet...and it's coming up soon! I'll be busy busy busy these next (lucky!) 13 days! And HOPEFULLY this will be my last trip out before I will once again call Las Vegas HOME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment