Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I'm not back in Vegas, but is a new year, so I decided to share my new years resolutions.

1. BE MORE POSITIVE! I'm going to try to stay positive at all times, even when things look like there turning cloudy, I'm going to try to see the silver lining!

2. BE MORE CONFIDENT! I'm going to stop doubting myself so much and focus on all of the wonderful qualities I have and all I have to offer to the world.

3. DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! I'm going to be 100% me 100% of the time, I'm not going to worry about what other people think, and I'm not going to change for anybody.

4. LET THINGS GO! I'm not going to obsess over little things that happen, I'm going to let things go, shake them off and be carefree and have fun!

5. BE NICE TO MYSELF! Even if I make a mistake or do something stupid, I'm going to be nice to myself about it! I'm going to "forgive" myself and get back on track.

6. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! I'm not going to hold back at all this year, I'm going to get out there and have as much fun as I can, you're only young once and I'm going to soak as much of it up as I can!

7. FOLLOW MY DREAMS! This year I'm going to get serious about persuing my dreams, I want to start making things happen and feel good about what I have accomplished at the end of the year.

So there they are, my LUCKY 7 resolutions, I'm keeping myself to all of these as I continue on in my great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment