Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, Monday

Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. And today I did, it just felt like the day dragged on and on and would never end, I just couldn't wait to get out of class, and when I got back to my dorm I started crying. It was really nice being home for 5 weeks, and it felt like that was my life again and I guess I was feeling a little homesick with a combonation of being tired and having the Monday blues, but whatever it was I couldn't stop crying, I didn't know what was wrong with me. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind and I guess it all just caught up to me.

Anyway after a couple of hours of tears (yes, I'm a crybaby) and fixing my face I went to dinner with Britney, and everything was totally cool. I realized I was fine, I was happy, I have great friends here, and I really need to just learn to take it one day at a time. There are going to be good days and there are going to be bad days, and today was a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, I LOVE my schedule fore Tuesdays/Thursdays and I'm going to be positive! I'm going to pop in an Elvis movie (Viva Las Vegas I think :)) and get a good night's sleep, and have a better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment