Friday, January 21, 2011

TCB

So, I'm done with the first week of classes! I actually really like them...with the exception of a couple, haha *cough* Music Theory and Modern *cough*, but I can deal, just get it done. My jazz class rocks, my ballet class is sooooooooo much better that last semester and so is Choreography, so for the most part I'm happy.

Of course I've been hanging with my friends and catching up, and it's really good to be back, I didn't realize how much I missed them, I'm looking forward to all the fun stuff we're planning!

I was mildly freaked out when I got a message from Financial Aid saying that my loans hadn't gone through yet, and tht I would owe cloe to $10,000, and maybe even get kicked out of the dorms! It really scared me, and proved to me just how much I REALLY wanted to be here, I cried a lot about it and didn't sleep very well, but everything is taken care of now! THANK GOD!

Now it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to some fun! Alexe and I are going to the movies tonight to see "Black Swan" and I'm sooooooooo excited, I've been wanting to see it for a while. It's only the begining of the semester, and I've already done A LOT of TCB'n, and I'm sure before it's over I'll do A LOT more, but like I've said from day one, it's an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment