Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Semester

I can't believe the semester is already over. It's strange, it feels like it went by so quickly, but at the same time it feels like this is all I've known for a while. Coming out here I had no idea how things were going to turn out, I was very excited, but a little nervous at the same time. It was the biggest move I'd ever made in my life, and it has been an adventure from day 1. I've made so many good friends, had so many fun experiences and learned many life lessons. I've discovered so much about myself, seen different sides of myself and expnaded my dreams and ambitions as well as my outlook on life. I feel like I have truly grown up a lot in the past 16 weeks. I've still got a lot of growing up to do, and I'm sure in the semesters and years to come I will.  As I have said before, this is an adventure, a journey. It's still an uncertain destination, but what matters is what I do getting there. I am going home for Christmas break soon, and am excited for some down time, but when it's time to come back in January, you better believe I'll be re-charged with the energy of a V-8 engine and  ready for ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment