Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goals, Dreams, and Aspirations

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do and who I want to become, about turning my dreams into reality, about turning my aspirations into goals. I want to be somebody, I want to do what I love. They say you never feel like you work a day in your life if you do what you love and that's exactly what I want to do.

I want to be in Viva Elvis. It is my abslolute dream show, the ultimate for me, and I want to be a part of it. But getting a gig with Cirque Du Soleil isn't exactly the easiest thing to do, luckily I have had SOME exposure to it, but I need more. Also I have a strong desire to be a pin-up model, I am absoloutly fascinated with the culture and want to become well known in it. I have a lot of planning I will need to do, as well as hard work ahead of me, but I'm going to do everything I can to make it happen! Just wanted to share that since it's been on my mind. I think maybe putting your goals out there is a step closer to reaching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment