Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vegas Family Adventures: The Hangover

WARNING: this post contains information that may be too intense for some followers, if you do not wish to find out some of the crazy things that go on in college (especially in Vegas) I suggest you skip this post . :)

Soooo, "that party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we taped it..." cue record scratch! haha, no. Last night my roomate and I went to a party at her boyfriend ( for lack of a better definnition)'s house. It was the same group of people we'd hung out with before at Red Rock and Mandalay Bay, with a few new additions. Anyway, we both planned on NOT getting drunk, but as these things go, sometimes your plans get foiled...there was Purp, Trop and Shots involved and I was definitly feeling it. I felt nauseous, queezy, and was kinda scared. I knew Alecsa was in no way ready to come home, nor was she in anyway in condition to drive. So...who do I call? Troy. He had texted me earlier and told me if I needed him for anything to call, well I needed him. So I found out the directions to this place and waited for him and Romie to show up. They saved the day, picked me up, even got me McDonalds on the way back to my dorm, they walked me upstairs and made sure I got into bed. "You guys are so sweet" "What are you talking about?" "Well, she is!"

Well into the night my naseousness took over...3 times...gross. And I woke up with a terrible headache, yup HANGOVER...I called Troy like he asked me to, so he could make sure I was okay (softie at heart.) and told me he'd call me later. So around 4 he invited me to go for sushi with him and Romie! He had to go to rehearsal for Hellcab (the show he's directing) and then he said they'd pick me up. At this point I was feeling MUCH better and really wanted to make sure their impression of me wasn't that of a drunk slob kabob. haha. So, we went for sushi at a restaraunt inside the Fashion Show Mall ( a favorite place!) and it was really good, Troy got the Viva Las Vegas roll "for you!" he said, haha he knows me! And we all chatted about crazy nights in college and recovering from them, I'm so glad they were there for me, I love them so much, and even though it wasn't an ideal situation, really it was perfect, because I now have another memory with my Vegas family.

2 comments:

  1. Been there - done that - bought the t-shirt . . . college never changes no matter where you go. Have fun and be careful (that's Aunt Lori talking). Love you - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I want the t-shirt!!! love you too! can;t wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete