Monday, November 29, 2010

Taking Care of Business

First of all, how does everyone like the new addition of my playlist? A few of my favorite songs that have become the soundtrack for my adventure! So, I went home for a week for Thanksgiving, I got into town and had lunch with a few friends at Chick-Fil-A (which I have REALLY missed, we need one out here!) and then went to the Saturday night show of the Statesboro Youth Ballet's Nutcracker, it was really good to see everyoe again, and I was very pleasantly surprised that they all screamed and ran to hug me when I walked in the door, and they all were very intrested in hearing all about what I'd been doing out here. The rest of the week I hung out with some friends, went to a few White Christmas rehearsals, and did some Christmas shopping/decorating. I was supposed to have Thanksgiving with my family (shout-out to Aunt Lori!) at my Grandmama's house, but she was sick, so our plans changed, we ended up going out to eat a RJs, all and all it was a really good week, it made me happy to know I still had my life back home and I could easily fall back into place there, and when I cam back to Vegas I easily fell right back into place with my friends here.

So now I have 10 days left in the semester, just a short short while until I go home once again, and there's a LOT of stuff to do in those 10 days. As Elvis said I'll be Taking Care of Business, that has become a mantra of mine and I feel it really helps me get the job done, Thanks Elvis! So the next week and a half are going to be crazy busy, but hopefully there will still be time for fun! It's hard to believe I'm almost done with my first semester of college! Where did the time go? I don't know. TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment