Friday, November 5, 2010

My Week

First of all I'd like to show some love to my new follower: Flaviane, you rock! And before it officially became the weekend I wanted to recap my week.

Monday- went to class, went shopping with Alexe, The Fashion Show Mall is AMAAAZING! and the DC had an ice cream bar with cherries! yum!

Tuesday- I got a call from Troy saying that our friend Travis was coming to town on tour with his theatre company! He got into town that night and Troy and I went to pick him up, we went out to dinner at The Peppermill  because Trav wanted somewhere really Vegas-y "you can't get more Vegas than Peppermill..." we had a really great time catching up with him, I love how crazy and random it was that we were all here...then we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some essentials for Travis...Troy had obviously never been shopping with Travis, hahaha and then we said goodnight.

Wednesday- I skipped school (shhhhhh!) to go see Travis perform his show with Chamber Theatre "we saw the shit out of Chamber Theatre..." "how many people can say that?" "we saw the shit out of Chamber Theatre?...2" haha, and that was really fun, then we went to lunch and said good-bye to Travis :(, but he might be back soon...

Thursday- back to class...then Alexe decided to skip Math (I'm a bad influence!) haha and we went out to lunch and wound back up on campus at the library...more entertaing than it sounds "Midgets!"

Friday- My dance seminar class is on this day, and this week was really cool, we had a class with Cirque Du Soliel! It was amazing, I really love that I have these kinds of oppertunitites, and even though it was challenging, it left me feeling encouraged, that I could do something like that...I would love to work for Cirque! (ummmm Viva Elvis anyone?!) and then OF COURSE Alexe and I hung out for the rest of the day :).

kind of a random week, but definitly a fun one! this is what I love about this adventure, and about Las Vegas, anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment