Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Road So Far: Planning For VegasCon Part 1

So I'm a huge planner. I like to have everything planned out way in advance, especially when it comes to big events. Which for me VegasCon is a REALLY BIG event. So I have a whole notebook dedicated to planning and organizing for VegasCon (I might do a blog post on that actually if it would be helpful to anyone, if anyone actually reads this lol). And I put pictures of the outfits I plan to wear so I thought I'd share them.

First here's my Friday Day outfit:
For the Friday panels I wanted to keep it simple. I chose my custom Ellen's DIY Supernatural t-shirt (not the one pictured, but very similar), leopard leggings and converse. 

And here's my outfit for Friday Night:
For the karaoke party on Friday night I'm wearing a Ruby 2.0 inspired outfit. My favorite was her 'Lucifer Rising' outfit: black t-shirt, leather jacket, jeans and high heeled boots. I also really like the idea of having "demon blood" and her knife on the necklace but I still need to find one or maybe I'll end up making one.

Perhaps the most important outfit of the weekend is my Saturday outfit:
For J2's panel on Saturday AND my Jared photo op <3 I wanted to have a very Sam/Hunter vibe which is why I went with the buffalo plaid shirt, but with my own twist hence the leopard bow. For shoes I'm wearing my motorcycle boots. And for makeup MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick and Kat Von D's tattoo liner.

And finally for Sunday:
This is the one outfit I'm not 100% sure about yet. I don't know if I'm getting a Fallen Angels photo op yet or not and that might affect what I actually end up wearing. My "outline" is inspired by the Impala: black leather jacket, jeans, converse and my "Saving People, Hunting Things" shirt. However I'm torn between that and wearing my Abaddon "The Devil made me do it." shirt with motorcycle boots. If I end up getting the fallen angels op I might want to look more demon-y. I'll have to think about it.

This will probably be the beginning of a series of planning posts, because I'm beginning to stress out about it and it keeps me sane to think that I'll have everything ready ahead if time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment