Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vegas: The Show!

Last night Britney, Alexe and I got to see Vegas: The Show! at Planet Hollywood thanks to two of our guest artists at seminar who are in the show. The tckets are normally $80 for general admission, and we got $7 VIP tickets! (score!) And the show was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! It was everything you could want from a Vegas show, taking the audience back to the Golden Age of Sin City with showgirls, swing bands, The Rat Pack, Sonny and Cher, Tom Jones, Tina Turner and of course Elvis! :)  It was everything I LOVE about Vegas in a show! All of it was why I wanted to come to Vegas! The bright lights, the excitement, the entertainment, the FUN! THIS is the kind of thing I want to do! I would LOVE to be in this show, I can see it, AMAZING, I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment