Monday, October 25, 2010

Vegas Family Adventures: Fright Dome

I absouloutly ADORE my big brother Troy! I have sooo much fun with him! I'm going to chronicle our adventures from here on out because they're too much fun!

I met Troy's girlfriend the other night when we went to the Pinball Hall of Fame and got to know her over some Starbucks, she is a doll! I approve! haha. And they invited me to go to Fright Dome at Circus Circus with them and a few friends. It was a blast!

It ended up being me, Troy, Romie, Troy's Cirque friend (Troy works for Cirque Du Soleil btw) Alex, and Romie's friends Michael and Annie. This was quite a group. And Troy introduced me to everyone as his little sister :). I knew we would have a ton of fun.

So there were 5 different Haunted Houses: Saw, Zombieland, Carnage, Hillbilly Hell (which Troy referred to as "My hometown" hehe) and Chainsaw Masacre. I'm really into creepy things, as is Troy, so we were eating it up! I found myself laughing while inside and smiling as I went out. And then since it's housed in Adventure Dome there were still all kinds of rides. We rode the Disko, Chaos and the famed Roller Coaster! I LOVED IT!!!

We also went for a snack break, umm any place that serves Churros and Cherry Coke ICEES are high up on my list! Haha. It was sooooo yummy! Then everyone was getting ready to go home, I bummed my ride off of Troy and Romie so I got to spend a little extra time with them. They even took me to the market across the street to get Starbucks for my dorm. (so sweet) Then it was time to say good-bye :(. I wish I could spend more time with my Vegas family, they are so special to me! But I cherish all the time I do have with them and know there will be more adventures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Love to hear how happy you are. Love you!

    ReplyDelete