Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughts

Vegas is the place for me to be I know it, my life is just not my dream life right now. I'm starting from the bottom when I want to be on top. I look at the strip longingly, wanting to be performing there, I'm jealous of hotel headliners and celebrity's pictures I see around town...I seriously have SO much oppertunity here, and I want to start making things happen for me, BIG things. I realize I am still very young and have "A Lot of Livin' To Do" to quote EP, but I'm tired of waiting around, I came out here to make my dreams come true, and I want them to...I've really got to start being active in this process, I've got to make my life what I want it to be...it's not going to happen overnight, but at the same time, every day counts. I really need to figure out the path I need to be on, and start paving the road.

A few inspiring lyrics from the official Las Vegas Love Song:

I'm gonna give it ev'rything I've got
Lady luck please let the dice stay hot Let me shoot a seven with ev'ry shot
Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas,Viva, Viva Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment