Monday, April 9, 2012

Shake The Glitter

...well, back from Vegas. the trip was ummm, interesting. to say the least. I won't go into a lot of details because I don't want to dwell on the negative. but I did learn a lot about who my true friends are, I'll leave it at that.

A lot of good things did come out of it, I went to school and finished the admissions process, and am now waiting to hear back on acceptance. I really really liked the school and they liked me, and it seemed like a good fit. I felt really good about it. I saw Viva ELVIS for one of the few more times I'll probably be able to see it.  I made some new friends. I DID get to go to VLV, despite all the hell and high water that almost stopped me. And I spent some long overdue quality time with my big brother.

The most important thing that came out of it was reassurance that Vegas IS the place I need to be. And I didn't even realize how much I missed it. I did not want to leave. I felt at home there.

So I think overall, the good out-weighed the bad. I made the best of a bad situation and realized I don't have to to deal with people who can't accept me for me. I will continue to shine on, in BRIGHT LIGHT CITY! I am looking forward to the future and whatever Vegas brings my way. LOOK OUT LAS VEGAS, I'LL BE BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment