Monday, March 19, 2012

The Journey Back To Vegas: Part 2

IT IS OFFICIAL! I WILL be back in Vegas April 4-7! just in time for Viva Weekend! and my best friend is coming with me!

I feel like a miracle has happend! Lately I was really feeling depressed, like I was never gonna get back but then all of a sudden it all started coming together!

I called my school to set up a date to visit and gave April 5-15 as my options, she said the 5th so I took it as a sign and went for it. Then I called up my best friend to see if she could go and she got off work and got tickets and OMG IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER!

Seriously, it couldn't be more perfect! I feel like it was MEANT TO BE!

As of Wednesday we have EXACTLY 2 WEEKS! so I'll be very very very busy getting everything ready. Stay tuned for updates! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment